CHINA MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
A. MISSION STATEMENT
CMI is an international mission organization composed of Christians who are committed to the fulfillment of the three-fold vision of evangelizing the Chinese people, strengthening of the Chinese church, and Christianization of Chinese culture by engaging in ministries of research, training of workers, and sending them to the various harvest fields. We do all these to the glory of God, under the Lordship of Christ, and in the power of the Holy Spirit.
B. STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in:
1. The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead:
2. The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment:
3. The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct:
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation:.
5. Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God who is man’s only Representative and Substitute:
6. The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from death and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father:
7. The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration:
8. The justification of the sinner by grace of God through faith alone:
9. The gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ the Lord to the saved, and the eternal punishment of the unsaved:
10. The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer:
11. The one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong:
12. The certain expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re-Approved: Samuel H. Chao, Ph.D., President, March 2011
© 2023 Created by China Ministries International. Powered by