China Ministries International

新任教皇的“中国挑战”
作者: 任琛

新一任教皇上任后要面临的巨大挑战之一就是:与中国打交道。然而,从争议的焦点来看,中国的“爱国教会”和“地下教会”之间的分歧似乎是一个死结。

(德国之声中文网)就在全世界翘首企盼着西斯廷大教堂上方的一股白烟时,中国教会的命运似乎已经暂时从人们的注意力中消失。目前让天主教会更头疼的是其他问题。比如缺少牧师、性侵犯丑闻以及如何让女性和普通教友拥有更多的发言权。

对于新一任教皇来说,如何处理和中国的关系都将会是他上任后所面临的一大挑战。不仅仅是因为受到梵蒂冈承认的天主教会在中国继续遭到打压,也因为不断上升的经济和外交地位把中国比以往任何时候都更加迅速的推向全球事务的中心。

他也将愈发体会到,中国特色产物--天主爱国教会和罗马教廷承认的所谓"地下教会"之间的距离,绝对比福音新教和天主教之间的距离更大。将两者协调统一的工作比发展普世教会合一运动更有难度。

Cardinals attend a mass in St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican March 12, 2013. All cardinals, including those over 80 who will not vote in the conclave, celebrate Mass in St Peter's Basilica to pray for the election of the new pope. The Mass is called Pro Eligendo Romano Pontefice (For the Election of the Roman Pontiff) and is open to the public. REUTERS/Stefano Rellandini (VATICAN - Tags: RELIGION TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY)新一任教皇必须继续和中国打交道

马达钦主教被软禁

这种难度最新体现在2012年7月初上任的上海新主教马达钦的命运中。这位被北京和梵蒂冈共同任命为主教的神职人员上任不久后公开宣布退出中国政府设立的天主教爱国会,不接受中国官方授予的"助理主教"职衔,并拒绝与一位梵蒂冈不承认的主教共饮圣爵。

多家有宗教背景的中文媒体报道称,马达钦主教做出上述表态后,随即被中国地方政府安全力量软禁。禁止他佩戴一切主教牧职的标记,并不得公开主持宗教仪式。2012年年底,服从于中国政府管理的中国天主教爱国会及中国天主教主教团在一次会议上以马达钦违反国家《宗教事务条例》及主教团对祝圣主教的有关规定为由,撤销马达钦上海教区"助理主教"一职,并宣称其余所有涉及此事的神职人员都要接受处分。就此,梵蒂冈方面曾表示坚决反对。

本笃十六世强调政教分离

From left, China Philarmonic Orchestra Soprano Lan Rao, Mezzosoprano Zheng Cao, Conductor long Yu, partially hidden by Pope Benedict XVI, in white, pose for a photo with other members of the orchestra, during a concert in Pope Paul VI hall at the Vatican, Wednesday, May 7, 2008. The China Philharmonic Orchestra performed for the pontiff in a landmark concert Wednesday that could indicate warming relations between Beijing and the Vatican. Benedict called it a truly unique event and offered a thank you in Chinese at the end of the hour-long concert. (AP Photo/Plinio Lepri)本笃十六世2008年曾亲自欣赏中国爱乐乐团的演出

刚刚退位的教皇本笃十六世在其八年的任职期间,重视改善与北京方面的关系。他曾于2007年初,公开了一封具有历史意义的致中国天主教信徒的信。信中明确指出他本人了解中国信徒"有时需要付出痛苦代价的忠诚",希望用教会的方法辅助中国各种天主教团体的融合。本笃十六世在任期内还增加委任了两名位于香港的枢机主教,并将一名香港大主教调任至梵蒂冈的一高层机构,试图在教廷做出决策的过程中给中国教会以发言权。针对天主教在中国以"爱国教会"和"地下教会"并存的现状,教皇本笃十六世强调:"教会凭其职责和管辖范围决不能与政府混为一谈,亦不与任何政治体系纠缠在一起……在各自的领域内,政府与教会是各自独立自主的机构。"

长期为中国地下教会提供帮助的美国龚品梅枢机主教基金会(The Cardinal Kung Foundation)主席龚民权认为,刚刚退位的本笃十六世在改善与中国关系方面,所取得的成就最大。龚民权指出,教宗本笃非常欢迎中国各种天主教会组织的加入。但这种加入必须建立在各组织严格遵守天主教教规的前提下。

"爱国"和"地下"逐渐模糊的界限

对于8年前就来到中国,如今穿梭于上海和北京之间的德国牧师鲍尔(Michael Bauer)来说,官方的"爱国教会"与梵蒂冈承认的"地下教会"之间的界限已经越来越模糊。他坚决反对自己是一名"地下教会"牧师的说法。对于新一任教皇,鲍尔希望:

"他能够继续延续教皇本笃十六世在2007年致中国信徒的那封公开信中所提出的思路,加强和中国的联系。我们都知道,中国从各个角度来说都变得愈发重要。所以,新上任的罗马教皇和中国之间也应该有很好的交流。"

Chinese Cardinal Joseph Zen Ze-Kiun, right, Bishop of Hong Kong, kisses the hand of Pope Benedict XVI after the traditional Angelus prayer in Lorenzago di Cadore, near Belluno, Italy, Sunday, July 22, 2007. Benedict XVI called Sunday for an end to all wars, saying they were useless slaughters'' that bring hell to paradise on Earth. Benedict plans to stay in Lorenzago, near Italy's border with Austria, until July 27, when he moves to the papal summer retreat at Castel Gandolfo, in the hills south Rome. (AP Photo/Antonio Calanni)主教应该听从共产党还是教宗,这是"爱国"和"地下"教会争议的中心

争议核心

自从2007年梵蒂冈成立中国事务委员会以来,梵蒂冈和北京之间的对话关系一直处于时好时坏的状态。而双方分歧的焦点在于谁有权任命中国各地区的主教。2010年,共有至少4名获得梵中双方共同承认的主教就职。但在这期间,梵蒂冈方面也多次对中国方面擅自任命主教的做法提出强烈的抗议。2010年年底,梵蒂冈发表声明批评中国举行天主教第八次代表会议,并指出政府认可的主教团和爱国会"不符合"天主教教义。尽管如此,教皇本笃十六世仍然表示,那些没有被梵蒂冈承认的主教如果公开认错,争取教皇的原谅,他们仍然有望获得梵蒂冈的认可。

龚民权代表龚品梅枢机主教基金会,主要为中国"地下教会"提供协助。他强调,新教皇也无法改变天主教有2000年历史的教义。教会要听命于教宗,这是天主教的特征。在此基础上,天主教教义中的重要组成部分就是只有教宗才能够委任主教。

"这样最重要的教义没有被爱国会接受。如果爱国会自己选主教,没有听命于教宗。这个基本的教义没有被爱国会尊重的话,我们又怎么可以说(教会的)合一呢?……所以,无论谁做新的教宗,同中国政府打交道,谈判时都不可能从天主教最基本的教义上退步,否则他们就不是天主教了。"

Views: 908

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service