China Ministries International

北京双树教会王双燕牧师在监禁中为守望教会绝食

根据守望会友相互间的联络信息,北京双树教会的王双燕牧师,因参加守望教会的户外敬拜而被关押,期间一直绝食,后来也绝水,守望在外等候的会友一直竭尽全力跟警方通报双燕的身体情况,但是他们拒不接电话,找各种借口拖延处理。到15日早上,双燕虽然身体已经不能支撑,双燕的母亲给督察报警,抗议他们非法关押,警方才要放人,但是双燕坚持以更多的苦难唤醒在上执政掌权的:“他们防人了,是我不肯出去,要求即使不解决宗教政策,也需要停止四个多月的非法暴行。” 警方的残忍和不择手段,使众会友非常愤怒,更加爱自己的牧者,迫切地祷告,他们深知”双燕牧师是为了把抗议的声音传给在上掌权者,主动选择了受更多的苦。也许只有受苦发出的声音是有力量的。” 后来是双燕的姐姐进去将她接出来,她身体已经极度虚弱,请大家切切为她的康复和受伤的腰椎祷告。

以下是守望教会弟兄姊妹的发来的信息:

wen zhou - 想起周日和双燕牧师爬三层楼梯,她就已经气喘吁吁的了。
- 双燕牧师短信:他们放人了,是我不肯出,要求即使不解决宗教政策,也需停止四个多月的非法暴行。8/15

You Guanhui - 一琨说,可能是打督察电话还有双燕母亲报警起了作用,双燕姐姐进所里面去见民警了,也许可以见到双牧。8/15

刘优 - 为双牧感恩,感谢主兴起这样的仆人8/15

奕同守望 - 冠辉长老,那接下来怎么办??是否要给丰台东铁匠营派出所打电话声讨吗??他那的电话我已经查出来了8/15

You Guanhui - 双燕牧师为了把抗议的声音传给在上掌权者,主动选择了受更多的苦。也许只有受苦发出的声音是有力量的。8/15

hongyu Ji - 吕华的短信:他们让双牧的姐姐进去接双牧,因为她自己不出来。8/15

You Guanhui - 双燕牧师出来了。她姐姐把她接出来,她身体有点扛不住了。8/15

雅歌 -
从410算起来,这是第19个礼拜天,早上一边上课,一边跟PY要今天上平台的名单,第一行就看到了双牧。我数了数,这次有18人。

周五祷告会时知道了双牧打算这次去,我们现在都从来不在电话中讨论这事,所以只知道她计划去,但知道她若真能去实在是神迹了。上一次她一露头,就有6个人分在各个口把守着,即刻带回家去了。这次不同,据说已告知要被48小时了,听说她带了睡袋,刚才试着短信没联系上。下午看到短信,说她这两天要绝食抗议,还特别注明了不是禁食,是绝食。

刚才联络上了YK,他冒着大雨去双牧的派出所外守候,说这次双牧可是代价很大。

祷告吧:

主啊,为双牧祷告,还是有一些担心她,上次被48后她的颈椎和腰椎都受伤了,主啊,求你让她能借着睡袋入睡。天父,也为她的绝食决定来求告你,她的感冒刚稍微好一点,还很需要调息,她不愿意只当一个吹角的,自己按兵不动。前两天,给离京回川的呼呼践行,他还叨叨说双牧这种做领袖的方式不好,领袖就是应该鼓动别人冲锋,而自己不要像士兵一样冲在第一线……

天父,我们都说好了,不悲情,只专心等候你!8/14

Views: 403

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service