China Ministries International

三自会不是基督教会!—警惕伸入台湾的宗教黑手

曼德

自2010年底以来,台湾基督教界开始刮起一股歪风,那就是在中国臭名昭著、以党为主为神、践踏耶稣基督的教会的所谓中國基督教三自愛國運動委員會(以下簡稱‘三自會’)开始频繁访问台湾不少教会、牧者和名人,台湾不少牧者竟响应其号召不断到中国三自会去访问。这正如圣经马太福音7:15:“你们要防备假先知。他们到你们这里来,外面披着羊皮,里面却是残暴的狼”。

首先我们要看到,三自会就是在中共授意、扶植和暴力维护下起家的。1949年中国共产党取得中国大陆政权后,本来要消灭宗教的它发现基督教有可控制利用的一面,所以于1950年,周恩來三次召見吳耀宗等积极亲共的牧者,并發表《三自革新運動宣言》,提出基督教會应该反帝、爱国和實行三自(自治、自養、自傳)。随着朝鲜战争的爆发, “中国基督教抗美援朝三自革新运动委员会筹备委员会”成立,吴耀宗被选为主席,此全国性机构的任务就是代共产党“革新”和控制教会。

革新的方法就是欺骗撒谎、脅迫利誘基督徒加入三自会,同时壓之以勢,鬥爭批判不願就範的傳道人,并暴力逮捕堅决不參加三自会的神的忠仆如王明道、倪柝声、袁相忱、林獻羔等中国家庭教会领袖。1954年,中共及代理人將全中国原有的各宗派合併為全國一統的“基督教三自愛國運動委員會”,于是三自会开始了全面控制教會的漫长历史。这一切正如約翰福音10:10中说的:“盗贼来,无非要偷窃,杀害, 毁坏。。。。。。”

其次,三自会虽然在“文革”期间也几乎被消灭,改革开放后有所改变,但它作为中共政治工具、非教会的本质却毫无改变。中共控制宗教的运作模式是以其统战部、宗教局及由中共设立的“爱国宗教团体”实施的。而三自会的本质就是协助中共控制基督教的“爱国宗教团体”,是政府统战部门的“延伸”,是隐蔽的官方组织机构。

1982年中共中央19号文件中说明了爱国宗教团体的基本任务:“协助党和政府贯彻执行宗教信仰自由的政策,帮助广大信教群体和宗教界人士不断提高爱国主义和社会主义的觉悟。” 南京金陵协和神学院副院长王艾明牧师也曾经承认:“三自会存在和发展的基础是完成执政党的任务和保证执政党的威信和事业”。三自会与“中国基督教协会”合称“两会”,基本是在中国国家行政结构中执行基督教事务的社会团体,而不是教会组织。如果一个组织不是以基督所托付的大使命为其首要宗旨,而以执行某执政党或国家某些部门的宗教政策为其宗旨,这样的组织从本质上当然不能够被称作教会。

三自会在神学内容上也只不过用基督教的名词来阐述共产主义理念而已,三自会主教丁光训的所谓“因爱称义”、共产党员也可以得救的所谓“神学思想建设”早已成为国际笑话、不信派的标本。在形式上,三自教会的牧者们全部受到官方培训、控制和委任。三自会牧者产生的实际的情况是:宗教局提名→上级党委和宗教局认可正式候选人提名→宗教局工作人员安排选举→三自爱国会进行形式上的选举→三自爱国会将结果报宗教局备案。三自会岗位不是牧职,而是落实宗教局人事安排而已。

不僅如此,三自會還是中共進行海外統戰的主要工具,三自會的統戰政策就是通過基督信仰的紐帶,拉攏收買海內外教會及重點人物、擴大統治基礎、以共同對付頑固敵人。在這次臺灣選戰中,三自會及其主席傅先偉的表演,的確讓善良的臺灣人無比震驚。

当下台湾的不少牧者以三自会已经发生很多变化为理由与其交往,但我们从其产生的历史背景、该组织的宗旨及本质可以看出它非教会的政治工具本质。圣经 哥林多后书:6:14-15:“你们和不信的原不相配,不要同负一轭。义和不义有什么相交呢?光明和黑暗有什么相通呢?基督和彼列有什么相和呢?信主的和不信主的有什么相干呢?”。我们要对照神的话,扪心自问:台湾诸教会与非教会性的三自会能不能同负一轭呢?台湾各教会、牧者与一个拿着国家工资、以致力于执行党和政府的托负为其首要使命的组织有什么相干呢?

也有台湾牧者以要去中国宣教为理由而与三自会交往,但我们看到魔鬼就是以眼前的所谓“好处”而拉人下水的。中国家庭教会领袖王明道在起初也曾受过三自会的欺骗,但是他后来与三自会一刀两断甚至因此坐了20多年牢也不后悔,他在1955年发表了《我们是为了信仰》一文,痛斥三自会的非教会本质, “我们不但不和这班‘不信派’有任何联合,或参加他们的任何组织。。。。。。为向我们的神尽忠,我们不惜付任何代价,作任何牺牲,歪曲和诬陷是吓不倒我们的。”

“我是耶和华你的神,曾将你从埃及地为奴之家领出来。除了我以外,你不可有别的神”。总之,不是三自会,而是敬拜唯一真神的中国家庭教会,才应该是台湾教会交往的主内肢体!

Views: 786

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service