China Ministries International

金明日牧師:中國教會當重視社會責任

基督時報報導:中國家庭教會領袖金明日牧師在7月15日主日禮拜證道時直言,韓國教會的復興給中國教會帶來的影響力不可忽視,但過去幾十年發展中也有許多值得反思之處。比如忽視社會責任與使命,造成難以估量的損失,中國教會當警醒這一點,勿蹈韓國教會這方面的覆轍。

他當天證道中,首先提到最近幾個月韓國教會正對許多問題的反思,“韓國教會二戰後迎來30年的復興,基督徒人數大幅增加、宣教士差派也成為全球第二…..但現在基督教卻逐漸處於衰退之中。最近,韓國社會對韓國教會的批判很尖銳,甚至有人說比日本殖民統治時對韓國教會的壓力還厲害,所以現在韓國教會領袖也在反思。”

“韓國教會領袖們發現,過去幾十年來教會只是重視個人得救,忽視了社會需要;只是重視個人得福,忽視了社會使命;只是重視教會發展,忽視了社會責任;只是重視來世,卻未關注今生….”而正因如此,使得在教會快速發展幾十年之後來到了社會對教會的批判。金牧師接下來直言不諱的坦率指出,“實際上,目前中國教會也面臨一樣的情況。中國教會希望復興、成長,但在中國教會普遍成長之前要先認識到這些,要先做好基礎。”

帶行公義、好憐憫,存謙卑的心與神同行

“我要朝見耶和華,在至高神面前跪拜,當獻上什麼呢?豈可獻一歲的牛犢為燔祭嗎?耶和華豈喜悅千千的供養,或是萬萬的油河嗎?我豈可為自己的罪過獻我的長子嗎?為心中的罪惡獻我身所生的嗎?世人哪,耶和華已指示你何為善,他向你所要的是什麼呢?只要你行公義,好憐憫。存謙卑的心,與你的神同行。”

彌迦書是上帝在先知彌迦敬拜時所給他的話語,作者彌迦是一個蒙恩的人,他得到拯救、活在上帝的面前並虔誠敬拜,他也對上帝心存真實的感激所以願意為上帝擺上一切;當時的教會也非常復興,也很富裕有很多的牛羊,會眾也很願意感謝、奉獻、服事上帝。但上帝卻借著先知的口責備了那個時代的會眾,上帝說:“我需要的不是你們這些獻祭,我需要的不是這些,我要的是要你們‘行公義、好憐憫,存謙卑的心與神同行’。”

“與神同行,是對神的百姓一生很美的描述。”金牧師接著分享說,“我們常常講與神同行,好像與神同行只是個人的靈修:早上讀經、禱告、參加主日禮拜…..還有奉獻、服事教會….這些的確都很重要,神也喜悅這些。可這段經文讓我們看到有更深的內涵。”

“實際上,神在借著先知的口來責備當時的會眾,實際上是對他們信仰有一定的責備和糾正。上帝覺得你們好好靈修、奉獻、服事教會這個好,但還不夠。”金牧師指出。“彌迦時代的教會高速增長。中國過去20年也是這樣。中國社會也是高速增長,過去20年,經濟取得了翻天覆地的變化,經濟快速增長,可很多問題浮現出來:道德下降、心靈空虛…..有人說人與人的關係越來越淡、社會越來越冷淡。宗教過去20年看上去也是高速增長,看上去很繁榮,卻根本沒有能影響社會更談不上讓社會變得更好,甚至連宗教內部也出現許多腐敗…..”

上帝拯救我們,希望我們對社會有負擔

“實際上,看彌迦書第6章的前面,是上帝在講他把以色列從埃及地領出來成為他的選民,並不僅僅到這裏為止了,是有目的的,是希望他的百姓能夠成為‘祭司的國度’,‘行公義、好憐憫”。”金牧師對在場的每一個弟兄姐妹說,“上帝拯救我們並不僅僅只是讓我們成為基督徒。當我們不認識他時,他讓我們認識他,這是上帝的恩典。但恩典有目的的,拯救我們是要發揮作用的——上帝拯救我們,是希望我們也對社會有福。”

“但是我們很多時候只是把上帝對我們的拯救只是停留在個人對上帝的感激上、過於集中於自己的得與失,把基督教的信仰只是集中於死後的天堂”。金牧師糾正說,“的確,有上帝的人不僅在今生是有盼望的人生,死後也是有永生的盼望。但基督教的信仰不能僅僅只是關注後死後的天堂。”

“上帝更關注今生。上帝的國度是希望借著他的百姓的祈求和努力行在地上。那麼,上帝到底希望他的百姓在地上如何把這樣的生命實踐出來、把祝福帶給當時的世代和社會呢?就是‘行公義、好憐憫,存謙卑的心與神同行。”

“彌迦時代的教會很興旺,卻看不到這個,看不到上帝所想要的到底是什麼。所以上帝說我要詛咒、拆毀,而這樣的預言不到200年就成就了。這樣的話語要引起我們的反思。”金牧師呼籲教會要更多關注社會,注目社會的需要和使命。他分享說,北京錫安教會的異象現在有三個“聆聽上帝話語、建立基督化家庭、推進福音西進”,這些他們都在做,而且都是非常重要的使命,但最近上帝的帶領讓他越來越看到參與社會服務的重要性,他在想是否需要再異象中再完善這一個項。

他對教會的弟兄姐妹說:“上帝對我們有很大的期待,他期待他的百姓活出上帝的計畫、做出美好的見證。而我們常常只是關注個人的得救,卻忽略了社會的層面。我們要看到,在這樣社會急劇轉型的時代,要思考怎樣用你的愛、真理和恩賜來服侍社會、服侍有需要的人群。”

“我們自己不僅僅要得拯救、蒙福,還需要承擔責任,依靠上的愛、恩典和祝福能夠愛我們身邊的社會,讓周圍的人提前嘗到天國的味道。”

越來越多教會領袖認識到教會參加社會服務的重要性

同樣,在汶川賑災4年後,也有中國教會牧者談到:2008年的“中國基督徒愛心行動”喚醒了中國教會參與社會服務的意識,推動了中國教會的合一,這是近代史上教會間少有的。教會和信徒透過具體的行為來見證基督徒的愛心,也讓社會對中國基督教有了全新的認識。

關於金明日牧師:
金牧師是中國朝鮮族人,在北京、內蒙等地牧會多年,後在韓國、美國進修神學多年,研究韓國教會與美國韓裔教會多年,對韓國教會比較熟悉。

Views: 171

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service