China Ministries International

中国需要大批训练有素的基督教神职人员

2012-02-22
据《华尔街日报》 报道, 随着基督教在中国的长足发展,中国需要大批训练有素的基督教神职人员。

《华尔街日报》20号的一篇报道说,基督教在中国的发展给许多人带来希望、信仰和救助,但是许多教会缺少训练有素的指导人,这就导致中国私立神学教育系统的诞生。报道说,中国政府试图控制宗教活动、主导神学教育和神职人员的任命。中国得到批准的基督教神学院和圣经学堂不到25所,其中多数不到10名全职神学教员,学生上课时间不足四年,每所学校一年毕业生人数少于200人。由于官方教会缺乏训练有素的指导人等原因,一些信徒转往家庭教会。

美国援华协会主席、著名基督教权益人士傅希秋介绍了中国神学教育的概貌。他说,中国的神学教育可分为两个板块,一个是隶属于官方教会的二十几所官办神学院或神学教育单位:

“一块儿是由官方控制的在中国所谓的基督教协会底下官方认可的神学教育系统。从1953年中国关掉、禁掉、停掉了一批西方在中国自主教会办的神学院之后,官方到目前为止有20几所神学院和培训中心。主要是培养爱国、爱教、忠诚于党的宗教政策的神职人员,是为三自教会培养传道这方面的人员。 ”

傅希秋说,神学教育的另一个板块是家庭教会所办的私立神学院,其中有些被称为“野地神学院”:

“第二块就是那些坚持独立自立自养,而不是依附于政府的广大的家庭教会,他们大部分还是叫‘野地神学院’。所谓的‘野地神学院’也就是信徒,从前受迫害的这些牧师、传道人透过秘密的方式,有的甚至在旷野当中,有的在山洞里边。现在还有在山洞里对信徒进行神学教育的。”

这位基督教权益人士表示,中国改革开放以来,神学教育在受压制的状态下竟然形成百花齐放的局面:

“改革开放之后,这方面随着旅行有更多的自由,现在科技的发展,目前中国包括家庭教会的神学培训已经是百花齐放的一个局面了。虽然在法律地位上这些培训使教会传道人的神学院也好,无成型的一些培训中心也好都是非法的,受到了很多的打压,被称为私封传道人,有的甚至被判刑。但是全面开花了,从城市到农村。现在应该有成千上万的这方面的神学教育。甚至还有远程的神学教育。跟西方的神学院有某写连接,透过网络进行远程的培训。但是总体来讲还属非正规的状态。”

傅希秋表示,海外有些人到中国参访一些官办神学院,看到那里生员众多,就认为中国的神学教育很开放了,这是一个误解。他说,中国的宗教自由仍很缺乏。

纽约城市大学亨特分校杰出教授邝治中表示,中国的神学教育受到政治上的限制和干扰:

“神学这东西在自由国家都有神学院,美国有很多大学有神学院。在台湾也有很多神学院。牧师是从神学院里培训出来的。 在美国有些神学院基本上是业余,就说不是正式的大学了,你在那里训练以后可以做牧师。中国一直不让这些学校自由发展的。最近可以信教,但是神学院有很多政治上的限制和干扰。中国对所以宗教都有很大的戒心,不希望宗教发展到不能够受他们的控制。在这种情况之下,训练出来的人的水准是有问题的。很多是从国外来的到中国去。这些是受过训练的了。 有些是从台湾去,有些是华侨到中国传教。这种情况下,中国也不希望发展得太自由。在各个方面有政治的限制。所以在训练出牧师这方面当然会差很多。”

从以前辅仁大学毕业的美国侨界知名人士张闻选博士表示,像辅仁这样西方人在中国办的教会学校帮助了中国教育和科学的发展;今后,中国应当对基督教的传播与发展持欢迎态度。

这是自由亚洲电台记者杨家岱的采访报道。

Views: 185

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service