China Ministries International

美景 江苏

我和爱人带着孩子来到江苏办厂,一晃便是十几年了,孩子由牙牙学语已经成长为知书达理的高中生。我的属灵生命也在环境中由幼小成长为更加爱主,我们一家一边要打点工厂里大大小小的一切业务,也要照顾神赐给我们的好几百工人和约百位弟兄姐妹。每当我看到这些神国的弟兄姐妹时,我就明白了一个道理,在工厂里所经过的一切酸甜苦辣都是来自天上的赏赐。

办工厂中所遇到的艰辛很难为外人道。我在很早的时候,就体会到了神对我的呼召,要成为一名宣教士。对于教会里的大部分人来说,宣教士就是教会按手祷告后走南闯北的福音使者,他们远走他乡,向自己不熟悉群体传福音。一次,神让我看见了工厂里的需要,中国即将成为世界的工厂,世界各大公司都来中国办厂,所有的乡村都往工厂输送民工,神让我看到这是一个巨大的禾场。当时神就向我启示,如果要宣教,何不办一个工厂,这样不就有很多的青年来到身边,不就有机会向他们传福音吗?我当时很犹豫,不知道这是不是真的出自神,还是出于自己的私意。会不会教会里的人认为我的目的就是赚钱呢?主耶稣在我祷告的时候,亲自给了我回答,办工厂也是宣教,一方面这福音给贫穷的人解决了生活上的需要,同时也要尽可能满足他们心灵上的需要。一举两得。再有,能够赚点钱也不是坏事。

办工厂的异象是出于神,但要讨得神的喜悦还是要对付很多的环境。

一个工厂要生存,首先要盈利,或者说,首先要有订单。我每天向神祈求能有足够的订单,使工厂能开工。在我国,除开国家的几个垄断行业,任何一个行业都有非常激烈的竞争。没有订单,工人也就没有工资可发。没有订单,工厂就面临倒闭。向神求订单,就如同在干旱期间农民向神求雨水一样。有了订单,下一步就是采购原材料,培训工人,质量把关。这中间头痛的事不少,例如工人。我以前觉得农民工应该会很单纯朴素,但是这个世界对人的诱惑太大,有些年轻人想来钱来得快,就偷工厂里的东西去变卖。有次保安抓了三个工人偷工厂里的铜线,让他们跪在地上等我来处理。我看着他们真的觉得又可怜又可恨。我想,我这样辛辛苦苦办厂,不就是为了大家有口饭吃吗,你为什么不好好干活,却要来毁坏工厂呢?中国的大部分产品利润都相当薄。钱实际上都是让进出口公司和国家拿走了。只要有几个工人不好好干活,来偷东西话,工厂就得倒闭。

每个月一到发工资的日子,我就头大了。现在工人的最低工资是1140元,工厂几百号人,一个月的工资就是近50万。这些年里,工厂有时候没有订单,但是工资得照发。听说有的工厂因为发不出工资,有老板就自杀了,我是能体会那种滋味的。这时候我就只有一个办法,跪在神的面前,求主帮我解决这些难题。神真是以便以谢——到如今耶和华都帮助我们!(撒上7:12)每次,神都信实地帮助我渡过了难关。

有了盈利,我就感谢神,就支持前方弟兄姐妹的宣教工作。

工厂能做到盈利,这还只是第一步。接下来,更为重要的挑战就是向工人传福音。有次,我在神面前祷告,我问,这个工厂你喜欢什么呢?主回答我说:人多。感谢主,我一下就明白了主所说的,他愿万人得救。感谢主,在办工厂的过程中,神将几位非常爱主的同工带到了我身边,我们一边办厂,一边传福音。有个同工曾经是全时间的传道人,当他看到这个巨大的禾场后,便加入了工厂。在工厂传福音与其他的传道人不太一样,首先,你必须成为工人,每天必须在车间里与其他工人一样打工,然后才能传福音。这就是主给我们的榜样,道成了肉身,住在他们中间。所以,我们所有的人,每天必须做满工厂里至少八个小时的活,然后再花时间给工人传福音。很多时候,工厂都得加班。我们的同工每天工作了12个小时后,累得都要瘫倒了,但是仍旧坚持给人传福音。一旦有人信主,我们就给他们门徒培训。我们的方法是,每天早晨7点晨更。大家一起敬拜、祷告与聆听神的话语。

现在的工厂一个很大的特点是,工人流动性大,女工一般做到22、23岁左右,就要回家乡结婚。在农村,24岁还没有结婚就有很大的压力了。一般工人在工厂里的期限也就两年,所以我们必须赶在工人离开前把福音传给他们。如果工人能信主,成长,他们回到家乡岂不就是神国的工人?

感谢主,这十多年来,在我们工厂信主的工人少说也有一千多。我们厂里就有聚会点,每天早晨有晨更,主日有聚会。慢慢地,我们也到周边传福音,现在已经建立了五个聚会点。有次政府有关部门也来查我们的聚会,想要我们停止,但是当他们了解到工人信主后,工作道德观更强,不会闹事,当场就表示,让工人信主好。这样我们的聚会也就从来没有停过。

中国有多少民工呢?少说有三亿。这是中国最大的一个群体。但关心他们的人并不多。外国来的宣教士一般都集中在大学校园,不会有宣教士来工厂。而经过外国宣教士培养的人,例如学员传道会的人,他们都会集中在知识分子的群体中。再有,神学院毕业的学生一般是君子动口不动手,要他们干点力气活就埋怨。但一个人要向工人传福音就得接触工人,福音使者不可能坐在办公室里等工人下班后去找你听福音吧!大部分的神学生都缺乏生活能力和干活的能力。

耶稣是民工,他是木匠。保罗是民工,他织帐篷。今天,有多少人愿意成为一位民工,为主来得着像沙一样多的民工呢?

Views: 357

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service