China Ministries International

编者按:以下是三自会最新一期《天风》,详细地披露了三自会在台湾大选前1个多月,如何统战台湾基督教界及名人基督徒如王雪红的。

四季如春春常在----大陆基督教参访团宝岛台湾行

李保乐

《天风》2012年第一期第34页

应台湾“蒲公英希望基金会”董事长魏悌香牧师的盛邀,中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会主席傅先伟长老率大陆基督教参访团一行五人,于2011年11月21日至26日对宝岛台湾的台北、台中教会进行了友好而成功的访问。   

虽入初冬的台北,从机上舷窗眺望,依然是满眼绿色,不愧美丽宝岛之誉。从桃园机场出来,蒲公英希望基金会董事长魏悌香牧师和夫人早已门口等候,旧朋新友,宾主相见,其乐融融。   

当天晚上,宏达电子、威盛电子公司董事长王雪红姊妹与丈夫威盛电子公司总经理陈文琦弟兄。专程从美国赶回来,在台塑大楼设宴为大陆基督教参访团接风洗尘。台湾基督教界主流教会领袖、神学院正副院长、基督教机构负责人18位出席了宴会。席间,两岸教牧同工一见如故,问候声、祝福声、欢笑声不断,气氛热烈而温馨,很好地成为第二天正式交流分享的“热身”。   

是日上午,在蒲公英希望基金会总部大楼举行  “两岸基督教教牧暨神学座谈会”,董事长魏悌香牧师机智幽默的主持,使会场活力四射,气氛热烈。中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会主席傅先伟长老首先作了题为“大陆教会在健康发展中”的精彩演讲,随后江西省基督教三自爱国运动委员会主委李保乐牧师、河南省基督教协会会长唐卫民牧师分别就“神学教育现况”、“社会服务现况”进行了交流。台湾基督教界主流教会的21位领袖积极与会,并就上述三个议题富有针对性、学术性、实用性和前瞻性的回应。广东省基督教协会会长梁明牧师,青海省基督教两会主席、会长仝(tóng)平安牧师也作了补充和分享。

与会者十分乐意听到这样的信息,大陆基督教60多年坚持三自爱国的原则办教,摘掉了“洋教”的帽子,赢得了同胞的理解与尊重,减少了传福音的阻力,迈出了中国化的步伐,也丰富了普世教会的内涵。与会者多数认为,两岸本是同一根,主内更是一家亲,理当加强交流、增强互动、彼此合作、配搭侍奉,为中华民族的伟大复兴贡献两岸基督教重要的力量。   

随后几天,大陆基督教参访团参访了在台北的信基大楼、访问了台湾救世传播协会总部并欣赏了天韵诗班的精美演唱、参访了台湾浸信会神学院和台湾中华福音神学院,还饶有兴趣地参观了台湾新生命小组教会、士林灵粮堂、台北灵粮堂和以琳书房,所到之处,均受到热情接待和周详的介绍,以及在直面现时代诸多挑战下如何开展教会牧养、社会服务、文字出版等事工分享了他们成功的经验,使参访团获益良多。   

24日沐浴着落日的余晖,我们来到美丽的台中市,受到了台中思恩堂杜明达主任牧师、台中旌旗教会萧祥修主任牧师、台中市忠孝路长老会王武聪主任牧师等牧长同工们的热烈欢迎和盛情款待。翌(yi)日与台中教会发展策略联盟的同工们进行了内容丰富且具时代特色和前瞻性的分享,受益颇丰。台中教会发展策略联盟协会成立于2001年,大台中、高雄、景美140间教会参加了策略联盟,策略联盟的教牧们每周四上午有固定聚会,分享个人牧会的经验与感受,相互关心支持,为教会领袖带来极大的祝福。聚会中牧长们所关心的不仅仅是大使命的完成,也关心当下社会大环境中人们的问题与需要,对此大家一起研究对策,因为教会的核心价值就是爱神、爱人。共同的异象并为此付诸卓有成效的行动,赢得了包括台中市市长胡志强在内的各级首长和广大民众的充分肯定与喜爱,因此台中市基督徒人数由2005年台中市总人口的4.32%发展到2009年的6.22%,增长近两个百分点。这也让我们看见,教会一定要深切关注社会、关爱人群,信仰指导生活,生活彰显信仰,才有生存的价值和发展的空间。   

此次大陆参访团时间短行程紧,我们笑称:是“三马”式的参访。一是“马不停蹄”:想看、要看、要学的地方实在太多,所以只能赶;二是“走马观花”:不可能都详细看,有好多想交流的事也没来得及细谈。三是:“马到成功。”此次大陆赴台参访团不仅开阔了自己的视野,也向台湾肢体展示了一个充满活力和希望的大陆基督教会,应当说圆满完成了学习与分享的初衷。   

此次访问在岛内基督教界引起了积极回应,通过与我们的交通分享,台湾主流教会的领袖们对大陆基督教为何要走“三自”道路有了更深层次的理解,对大陆当前公民充分享受宗教信仰自由情况有了更全面了解,对今天复兴进程中的中国基督教充满了感恩和喜悦。同时双方也对应当推进两岸教会之间的互动达成共识。台北灵粮全球使徒性网络主席周神助牧师用“三个一”概括:两岸教会同根同源,本于一,出于一,也归于一,推进两岸教会要在事工上和心灵里的合一,透过两岸教会事工的连接表现出弥足珍贵的合一精神。而作为此次“东道主”的台湾蒲公英希望基金会董事长魏悌香牧师则用“三春”来形容两岸教会交往的良好态势。他说,傅先伟主席此次能如期率团来台参访,我们有理由相信两岸教会的交往从春江水暖到春暖花开再到四季如春的季节。   

当参访团成员以依依不舍之情要与台湾同工们说再见之时,尽管外面寒风已起,但宾主互握的手却是异常的火热。因为大家内心已经拥有相同的祈愿,两岸教会要多来往、多交流、多合作,让我们迎接两岸交流新的春色满园!

本文刊于2012年第一期《天风》第34页

Views: 779

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service