China Ministries International

丁光训置身教会,忠诚于党国──我看丁光训

郑乐国

丁光训主教已离世,对于他的评价,两极化明显,褒贬掺半。丁忠诚于教会,抑或忠诚于党国?

观其一生奉行的信条可见其与共产主义寻求共同目标的思想痕迹。丁主教置身教会,但兼容并顺应党的统战工作。

丁主教的确卷入政教冲突的不幸游戏。在五、六十年代的极左时期,丁的三自在「控诉」运动中扮演帮凶角色。王明道、倪柝声惨遭三自的肃清,倪更死在安徽白茅岭劳改农场。然而,基督信仰极具生命力,坚不可摧。五八年后,教堂被占领,圣经遭焚烧,不少基督徒坚守信仰,各地教会从不停止聚会。

动盪年代的内地教会充满对信仰的热情,成为教会成长的种子,这与丁主教毫不相干,他对教会的救济指数是:零。但在相对开放的年代,丁对教会表现出「恢复正常」的努力和宽容。八十年代,三自复出,教会分歧很大。为了团结全体基督教,丁考虑解散三自和基协,协助教产交还给教会。

严打期间,丁光训反对当局不加区别的取缔和打击家庭教会或传道人,对林献羔免于再打压起到保护作用。

在温州,我的教会就是否加入三自发生激烈争执,分成两大对立阵营,导致一个主日出现两位传道人同时讲道的争夺局面,且发生肢体摩擦。后以拒绝加入三自的一方放弃主堂,转移至楼上聚会,冲突才得平息,但双方冷战,及暗潮汹涌的对阵局面持续十年。

教会的冲突波及全市,震动了丁光训。丁亲自临阵我会,召集各方同工会面,试图调和紧张氛围。期间,家庭教会活动得到当局的容忍。这时期,两会政策倾向所有基督教单位寻求和睦,以有利于稳定。

丁主教在政治浩劫中巧妙的生存下来,当归功于他魔术师般的变通能力。丁主教像是一位机会主义者。他的政治嗅觉灵敏,随时捕捉到政治生态的变迁后果,并适时表态调整。如同墙头草,风吹两边倒。置身教会,却忠诚于党国。

九十年代,丁主教顺应宗教与社会主义相适应,试图重新诠释基础教义,提出淡化「因信称义」,淡化「信与不信」的议题,认为此教义在基督徒和非基督徒的伦理行动之间制造了距离。

在不同阶段,丁主教的角色转换作用不同。但党是主角,他是配角,两者配合的天衣无缝。

对于丁主教「不倒翁」现象,他以「因他的慈爱永远长存」作回应。事情不这么简单,有关他地下党员的猜测,俗语说:「世上没有不透风的墙」,丁主教的神秘面纱终会揭密。

或许,丁光训告别礼上双版本的怪异现象──一个覆盖国旗的非宗教仪式,一个盖十架被子的安息礼拜,给他下了适切的注脚。可肯定的是,在三自里,没有一个兴起来大过他的,然而天国里最小的也比他更大。

编按:标题为编者所加。作者曾于温州任教会传道。

Views: 1443

Reply to This

Saving Pastor Gong

Please Help Saving jailed Pastor Gong of Huanan Chruch

http://ministrysolar.wix.com/pastor-gong-huanan

~~~

Since Dec 2, 2012, my father Pastor Shengliang Gong had High Blood Pressure and Cerebral Infraction, but he never got the proper medical checkup and adequate treatments. Consequently, my father’s illness got worse and worse. More than once my father almost fell to the ground during last November.

Finally when he got the checkup on November 26th 2013, the doctor said my father’s illness was not very optimistic. He was having Cerebral Infraction, Encephalatrophy, Brain Lesions and Leukoaraiosis, etc. The doctor said that my father needs to have checkup every three months. So we repeatedly requested the prison officials to perform checkup accordingly, once every three months. The prison said that they had one done on April 17th, but refused to release the hospital’s medical treatments records and conclusions to neither my father nor the family members. They would not make any specific statements about my father’s illness. Now, my father and our family have no ideas about the level of his illness.

Since my father illness, previously we could buy some appropriate medicines for him according to his known conditions pieced together from oral communications of diagnosis, after consulting with doctors. Though this won’t amount to totally healing, it was the only way our family could do for him under the circumstances. But now, as the prison withholding medical records from us, we are unable to know his condition and thus cannot providing suitable medicines for him-the very minimum request was denied of us.

The inadequate medical treatments within the prison cannot give my father prompt and sufficient treatments. Yet the prison won’t send him to hospitals outside for necessary treatments and regular checkups, causing further serious damages to his health. The prison won’t allow him the fundamental human rights; they also deprive his right to know about his illness condition. The prison as law enforcement agency behaves illegally. Effectively, they are directly pushing my gravely ill father to dead end street of death.

I appeal to the international communities concerning my father’s health and human rights conditions. Please join us to rally for my father and our family’s rights to medical records and the right to know the situation of my father’s sickness; also his right to have regular medical treatments, thereby saving his life and protect his fundamental rights!!

Pastor Shengliang Gong’s daughter: Huali Gong

June 30th 2014

Cell Phone: 13241248388

Han Kou prison department phone number: 027-83556018

Instructor Hanwen Wang: 15327298562

三化異象
中國福音化
  五十年來,中國大陸的信徒從不到100萬(1949)遽增到八千萬(2000),這是中國五千年來難得的宣教黃金時期;在中國教會裡,也普遍呈現「羊在找牧人」的現象,上帝為中國敞開了大門!現在就是「中國福音化」的關鍵時刻!
教會國度化
  教會是基督榮耀的身體,是一切事工的根柢。今日世界各地的基督教宗派都去中國宣教,如何促使海外教會超越宗派主義,中國教會突破山頭主義,共同營造具有「國度觀」的宣教事工,將是中國教會拓展生根的關鍵時刻!
文化基督化
  1989年「六四」之後,大批的中國知識分子信主,他們承認了理性的局限性,也不再提「反宗教、反帝國主義」,轉而思考基督教對中國現代化有何貢獻?如今正是因勢利導,以基督思想來影響中國文化,以聖經真理來更新中國文化的關鍵時刻!

Persecution Blog

Missionary Pilot Shares The Rest of the Auca Martyrs' Story

Growing up the home of missionary parents in Ecuador, Gene Jordan has always known the story of five men—Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Ed McCully, Peter Fleming, and Roger Youderian—who gave their lives in the jungle to reach an isolated Indian...

After Arrest, "I Was Terrified"

“Dr. Andrew” is working to share the gospel in the Middle East, but he hasn’t always had a heart to share Christ’s love with Muslims. Growing up in a nominal Christian family, Andrew was harassed by Muslims his whole life....

Being a True Vessel for God's Use

“Brother Matthew” is a pastor and church planter in South Asia, working among Muslims to share the gospel. After threats against his life and an attack on his brother, he was encouraged by family members to leave his country. He...

VOM Radio in Central Asia

"Tanya" is a Christian worker in Central Asia, living and ministering in a country where she must always be cautious about what she says openly and who she says it around. Listen to hear how Christians in the former Soviet...

Nate Saint Memorial School: End of an Era

The end of an era comes next month. In August 1985, I clutched my mom’s hand and squeaked my rubber flip-flopped way down the gravel path from the Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) “base” to the cinderblock Nate Saint Memorial school....

© 2024   Created by China Ministries International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service